Transfer Receipt Using Unavailable Inventory Is Not Updating The Non Sellable Quantity In RMS
(Doc ID 2775144.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transfer is created and dispatched using unavailable inventory in SIM and receive the transfer at receiving location in SIM, the quantity in SIM store_item_stock is updated correctly, but in RMS item_loc_soh the quantity is registered against available instead of non-sellable causing discrepancy on non-sellable quantity between RMS and SIM.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and approve a transfer in SIM using unavailable inventory.
2. Create and dispatch transfer shipment using the document created at step 1.
3. Change to destination store and receive the transfer.
4. Note the quantity is updated correctly in SIM against source/destination stores in store_item_stock, store_item_stock_nonsellable.
5. Note the quantity updated in RMS at receiving location is incorrect. The quantity is updated as available and not as non-sellable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document