First Name, Last Name, Email Attributes Are Editable for LDAP Integrated Supplier Users
(Doc ID 2775281.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
First Name, Last Name, Email and other LDAP controlled attributes are editable for LDAP integrated Supplier User even when auth.ldapfields.editable=false is set in agile.properties
First Name, Last Name, Email and the other LDAP controlled attributes not to be editable for LDAP integrated Supplier User as well when auth.ldapfields.editable=false is set in agile.properties
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have auth.ldapfields.editable=false is set in agile.properties under %Agile_Home%\agileDomain\config of the Agile Application Server
2. Log into Java Client as admin user, and configure LDAP
3. Run LDAP sync
4. Log into Web Client as admin user
5. Search for LDAP user and add the user to Supplier object
6. Open LDAP user who is converted to a supplier user
7. Edit, and see all the LDAP controlled attributes such as First Name, Last Name and Email is editable
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document