Non Retrieved Returns: Item Discount Calculated Incorrectly When Active on BuyGet Promotions
(Doc ID 2775446.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 29806836>, discount amount is incorrect on the Sell Item screen for items in a non-retrieved return transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
Apply Patch 29806836
1. In Backoffice, create a discount rule : Buy n of X, get Y at a specified price (Z)
Example X= Item 41 ($1.99), Y= Item 4321 ($50.95), n = 1, Z= $25
2. Once the rule is active, login to POS
3. Click Return F2 > No Receipt F3
4. Scan Item: X, Item Y
5. Enter return item information of both X, Y
6. Link a Customer ID
7. On the Sell Item screen, notice that the discount amount is greater than the Item Y price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document