TIKEN Flag Unchecked After Updating The License Settings By Non Argus-J User
(Doc ID 2776553.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is the license with TIKEN flag checked.
This flag was unchecked when updating the license configuration by non Argus-J user.
1. Log in to Argus with Argus-J user account
2. Go to Argus Console > Business Configuration > Products and License
3. Configure a new license and check on the "TIKEN" flag
4. Save the configuration
6. Log in to Argus with non Argus-J user account
7. Go to Argus Console > Business Configuration > Products and License
8. View the settings for the license created at step 3-4
9. Set or modify the license # for example
10. Save the configuration
11. Go to Utilities > Logs > View Audit log
12. Select "Licenses" in Category and enter the license name
13. Press [Search]
14. Click the Action icon
15. Audit log Details window appears
Confirm that TIKEN flag has been set as No
17. Log in to Argus with Argus-J user account
18. Go to Argus Console > Business Configuration > Products and License
19. View the settings for the license created at step 3-4
TIKEN flag is unchecked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document