Overpayment Through Payment Request Is Failing
(Doc ID 2776732.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v188.8.131.52.0, Overpayment through payment request is failing.
We cannot update payment amount through the link given on portal.
The page seems hangs and no update or refreshed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
** PAYMENT REQUEST SCENARIO - OVERPAYMENT:
1. Create Payment Request using Payment Request UI
- Do overpayment where match type is: Bill Weighted-By Priority and Period
- Original Bill Amount: $9603.75
- Amount Done through payment request: $11,500.00
2. Click Manual Distribution
- Request created in Draft status
3. Click Update Payment Amount link and try to update payment amount to $11500
4. Click Save
- The page is not responding. User has to click Close as there is no response on click of Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document