Choosing a Custom Date for the Page Setup Timescale Sets the Year to 1899
(Doc ID 2778027.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 20.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting a custom date for Timescale start/finish in Page Setup directs the user to the year 1899.
The current year should be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Pro.
- Open a project and navigate to the Activities view.
- Click Page Setup > Options.
- Click the ellipses icon [...] for Timescale start/finish, choose CD or any other existing tagged date.
- Click [...] again and choose Custom date.
- Observe the reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!