Third Party Unit And Amount Stock Count Is Not Approving Correct Quantities For Pack Component Items
(Doc ID 2778344.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management(RSIM) ,Third party unit and amount stock count is not approving correct quantities for pack component items.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a product group for a unit and amount stock count, auto authorize, third party count, with items that have pack.
2. Create Product Group scheduler.
3. Run ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh.
4. Navigate to Main Menu > Inventory Mgmt > Stock Count, confirm stock count.
5. Open the generated stock count.
6. Click on Take Snapshot.
7. Create import file.
8. Run ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh.
9. Note it assumed APPROVED_QUANTITY as the quantity in COUNTED_QUANTITY when it should have taken the COUNTED_TOTAL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document