PMDA Reportability Not Calculating When Case is Locally Lock Even Though "Perform PMDA Event Reportability Calculation on Each Case Lock" is Set As Yes in Argus Console
(Doc ID 2778392.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PMDA reportability not calculating when case is locally lock even though 'Perform PMDA Event Reportability calculation on each Case Lock' is set as Yes in Argus Console.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Argus Console > System Configuration > System Management (Common Profile Switches) Argus J > Reporting and set 'Perform PMDA Event Reportability calculation on each Case Lock' = Yes
2. Create case example: Product A with Japan Marketed license and 2 serious Events A & B.
3. In Event Assessment tab, set Event A is unlisted related & Event B is listed related.
4. Global lock the case and check PMDA reportability calculation in Case Form print output. PMDA reportability section is printed with correct details and calculation time.
5. Locally lock the case and update listedness for Event A to listed.
6. Check PMDA reportability section in Case Form print. Listedness has not been changed and re-calculation time is the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document