Unit Retail Value Displayed On the Purchase Order (PO) Screen is Not Matching With the Retail Value in ORDLOC Table
(Doc ID 2778732.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit retail value displayed on the PO screen is not matching with the retail value in ORDLOC table.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Order from AUD to USD Currency.
- Add the items to the PO. Unit retail for one item is 89.
- Now try to verify the unit retail on order details screen.
- Select currency as Order Currency from More Actions>Currency>Order currency: AUD Retail:19.32.
- Select currency as Primary Currency from More Actions>Currency>Primary currency: USD Retail:89.01,Which is wrong value as it should show 89 USD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document