PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_POL_CALC_DUE_DATE Is Not Called For Rescheduling By PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_ADD_ACTION
(Doc ID 2779154.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version,
PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_POL_CALC_DUE_DATE is not called for rescheduling by PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_ADD_ACTION
When we are calling opcode PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_ADD_ACTION, it is not going through PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_POL_CALC_DUE_DATE policy. In other collections flows PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_POL_CALC_DUE_DATE is called in order to schedule collection actions only on working days and non holidays.
PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_POL_CALC_DUE_DATE to be called while rescheduling by PCM_OP_COLLECTIONS_ADD_ACTION
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create scenario with number of actions
2) Enter account into the collection
3) Try to add new action, with slip days more than 1
4) As we have entered slip days more than 1 , so all the remaining actions will get rescheduled.
5) This rescheduling is not considering weekends as policy file itself not get called.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document