After Un matching Invoice Record Remains Data In Im_partially_matched_receipts Table
(Doc ID 2779943.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After unmatching the Invoice im_partially_matched_receipts is not getting purged that caused incorrect values on screen.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create a PO fully receipt it.
2. Create an invoice with qty less than in receipt.
3. Match an invoice using Split receipt.
4. Unmatch an invoice in Match inquiry screen.
5. Check im_partially_matched_receipts - split item is still there.
6. Check the Receipt available qty in the screen during matching of the same receipt again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document