Country Combo On Address Screen Does Not "reload" When A New Address Type Is Selected
(Doc ID 2779971.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version,
Country Combo on Address screen does not "reload" when a new address type is selected. Different address screens are configured to allow for different set of countries in the Country field. When creating a new address, the address screen loads with the configuration (Fields, country combo box options, etc.) corresponding to the default address type. When a new address type is selected most of the screen (Fields) get reloaded and show as configured for the new address type selected except for the Country field combo box options which shows the same country options as the default address type. This behavior allows for user errors that will affect the business.
The Country field combo box options should be refreshed to show the options configured in the AddressScreen rule for the chosen address type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure different address types with a different set of countries allowed in the address screen.
2. Open a client and add an address
3. Click on the Country and observe that the list of countries shown coincides with the list configured for the default address type
4. Switch to the other address type configured above
5. Click on the Country and observe that the list of countries shown DOES NOT coincide with the list configured for the selected address type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document