Dropdown Lists Does Not Pull Data If CFA Group Is Collapsed
(Doc ID 2780438.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the user collapses a CFAs Group, all subsequent CFAS Groups do not pull back data in dropdown lists. After un-collapsing all CFAS Groups the data is retrieved as designed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up some Item CFA attributes – add a CFA attribute group set with several groups.
2. Make sure that for some attributes CFA_ATTRIB.UI_WIDGET = 'RG', so the data is pulled from another table.
3. Create an item and go to CFAs screen (Item screen > click More Actions > Name of the CFA Group Set). Note that all CFA groups within the group set are expanded when the screen is opened and the dropdown lists work properly.
4. Collapse the first CFA group and try to open a dropdown list in the second CFA group.
5. Expand the first CFA group again, note that all the dropdowns work properly after doing that.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document