Unable To Create And Save Invoices With Negative Non Merchandise Costs
(Doc ID 2780855.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message occurs when trying to save a merchandise invoice with negative non-merchandise cost.
"Non Merchandise Cost is unaccounted for in the Total Cost"
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Document Maintenance -> Create Document.
- Select Merchandise Invoice, Enter Order Number and Document No and other details, Click on Save and Continue
- Navigate to Items tab and enter the item details.
- Navigate to Non-Merchandise Costs, Select a Non Merch Code and enter a negative amount, for example -20.
- Try to save the invoice and notice the error message "Non Merchandise Cost is unaccounted for in the Total Cost".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document