Diameter Slow Response and Lot of CCA 5012 DIAMETER_UNABLE_TO_COMPLY
(Doc ID 2780952.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below symptoms were observed in a production system:
- Service degradation with Elastic Charging Engine (ECE)
- Diameter Gateway is getting slow response from ECE and also lot of 5012 DIAMETER_UNABLE_TO_COMPLY in response
- As per logs, the main reason that is observed is with respect to Elastic Charging Server (ECS) delay with the below timeout errors:
- Tried to restart the ECE cluster using RollingUpgrade but it did not help
- It is observed that whenever core network is pumping traffic at normal level, the timeouts are increasing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document