Issue With Writeoff Creation For Partially Paid Invoices
(Doc ID 2781010.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v188.8.131.52.0, Issue with Writeoff Creation for Partially Paid Invoices.
We are observing an issue when we try to create Write off request for the bill (multiple bill segments) which has been partially paid.
Currently system is blocking us from creating the Write-off request.
Write Off Amount should be negative when Entity Amount is positive for Bill
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Prerequisite: Apply Partial payments to Bill
1. Select the Request Type
2. Click on Bill Tab and select the bill which had partially Paid
3. Select at bill segments and click on Add, we get message "Two or more bill line items of this bill are linked to the same Match Event...."
4. Select at bill Level and click on Add
5. Once we click on Add, the write off amount still display the complete entity amount as part of the invoice
6. System throws the below error and unable to proceed with WO submission
"Write Off Amount should be negative when Entity Amount is positive for Bill : nnnnnnnnnnnn"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot test out the scenario and it is affecting deadline for UAT implementation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document