Job Stockcountprocess Aborts with Deadlocks and Violation of Primary Key PK_ITEM_LOC
(Doc ID 2781349.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Stockcountprocess aborts during nightly chain with ORA-00060 and ORA-00001 errors.
Error ORA-00060: deadlock detected while waiting for resource returned by program unit NEW_ITEM_LOC_SQL.PERSIST. stockcountprocess~20201203104135~PROCESS_STOCK_COUNT~
Error ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS.PK_ITEM_LOC) violated returned by program unit NEW_ITEM_LOC_SQL.PERSIST. stockcountprocess~20201203104755~PROCESS_STOCK_COUNT~
Steps to Reproduce
1. Upload stock count result files for multiple stores.
2. Make sure to upload items in-store files whose item-location ranging does not exist in RMS.
3. Make sure the non-ranged item-location combinations fall under different threads of stock count process batch.
4. Run stock-count upload batch.
5. Run stockcountprocess batch.
6. Job aborts on errors: ORA-00060 and ORA-00001.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document