Discounts Purchased With End Date In Previous Billing Cycle Not Triggering Clawback
(Doc ID 2781516.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the tests it was observed that discounts purchased with end date in the previous billing cycle were not triggering clawback, even if the system is configured with sequential cycle discounting.
The current issue is happening only for discounts defined as 100%.
Discounts should be used sequentially.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an account and buy a Montlhy Recurrent Cycle offer.
2. Move the BRM Date (Billign and Revenue Manager) to billing day (use PVT - pin_virtual_time utility)
3. Run billing.
4. PVT somewhere to next billing cycle.
5. Purchase discount with start_date and end_date in the previous billing cycle. Result: discount is applied correctly.
6. Purchase another instance of same discount with start_date and end_date in previous billing cycle -> end date in the second case is different to first one (greater).
Result: 1st discount is not clawbacked, while the second one is also applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document