Error While Creating an Invoice Construct - Value for Option Type Is Invalid
(Doc ID 2781880.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, ENV - Environment
Error while creating an invoice construct.
1. Feature configuration C1-AWGCONST (newly added in 2.8 env) has an option type- ‘approval workflow group for construct’ needs to be removed.
2. It is not getting used as per functional team for creation of invoice construct.
3. Because the value is getting compared from UI and DB, there is error thrown due to constructUtilities_Impl program where there is a check.
4. Inactivating the audit algorithm is not working as the change handler also calls a method which in turn uses this feature config check for option type.
5. Thus removal of the option type helps in resolving the error .
Please confirm that removing the option type is the way to resolve this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document