Cannot Find the Deployed Java PX in Event Action Drop Down List of Event Handler in Java Client
(Doc ID 2782415.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot find the deployed Java PX (Process Extention) in the Event Action drop list when creating Event Handler in the Java Client after deploying the PX jar file
Can find the package in the Event Action drop list when creating Event Handler in the Java Client after deploying the PX jar file
No error is found in Agile Application Server log (stdout/stderr logs)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Place the PX jar file under %Agile_Home%/integration/sdk/extensions in the Agile Application Server machine
2. Log into Java Client as admin user
3. Go to Admin tab > Settings > System Settings > Event Management > Event Handlers, and create new Event Handler
4. Select Event Hander Type: Java PX
5. Check the drop down list of the Event Action field. Cannot see the Java PX included in the deployed PX jar file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document