Multiple Invoices Are Generated For Obligation Which Contains Multiple Comp ID With Different ALC_IND
(Doc ID 2782865.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple invoices are generated for Obligation which contains multiple Comp ID with different ALC_IND. Expectation is that only one invoice should be generated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Import Purchase Order (PO).
2. Create a Transportation Record.
3. Receive fully.
4. Create an obligation at Trans BOL/AWB Level.
Note: Obligation should contain multiple Comp ID with different ALC_IND('N' and 'Y').
5. Approve Obligation and click on save and close.
6. Check the inv_head and invc_non_merch tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document