Closed date is null and no closed action history in audit history for closed case
(Doc ID 2783665.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Case Management - Version 8.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.0.7 version, Web UI
After closing the case, close action is not shown in Case audit history and also closed date is blank in case details.
Steps to reproducescreenshot of issue
1. Go to Case summary of a case
2. Click take a action in top menu
3. In Take action popup window, choose any closing action in Resolution section and add long comment over 4000 char in comment text box.
4. Click Save
5. Go back to Case summary page
6. Check close date and it is shown blank
7. Audit history tab and no closed audit history is shown.
Cased date is null
no closed action in audit history
Closed date should be shown with today date and also closed action history should be shown in audit history.
OFSAA.log showed below error
[02-03-21 19:13:07,789 GMT PM] [DEBUG] [WEB] [NA] [NA] Error while execution addActivityExecutionLog query for activity log update: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-12899: value too large for column "SHBACFG"."AAI_WF_ACTIVITY_EXECUTION_LOG"."V_MSG_TXT" (actual: 4014, maximum: 4000)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document