Server Crash At LGV File_choose
(Doc ID 2784001.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Agile EDM 22.214.171.124 selecting too many files with file_choose will cause the EDM server tocrash (axalant process).
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Java Client
- Create Logiview LGV_test/file_ch
- Go to Logic Tab, add statement: 10 DOCU_LOGIC_1=file_choose(PathC,PathC,"/FILE=./TITLE=\"test\"" )
- Add variables DOCU_LOGI_1 L PathC S "C:\temp"
- Click 'Processing' button
- Select multiple files with lengthy filenames (67 files, 12kb each, filename length of each file is > 50 characters) Source directory: C:\Temp, C:\Desktop or any directory
- Click 'Open'
Server crashes and user is disconnected from EDM e6. Filenames selected via file_choose are being truncated in the debug log (axalant-<server name-xxxx.err) when it exceeds a total of 8000 characters
Server should no longer crash, user should not be disconnected from E6 when selecting multiple files via LGV file_choose.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document