Inconsistent Behavior of SELLING UOM in Item Master Screen
(Doc ID 2784157.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the simple pack catch weight items ,SELLING_UOM in item master screen is not consistent and keeps changing from KG to EA and again back from EA to KG.
where the expected selling UOM should be KG consistently during the new item creation and approval process in the item master screen.
Steps To Recreate:
- Login to RMS screen.
- Create a simple pack catch weight item.
- Setup the selling UOM as KG.
- Navigate to all the item supplier, item supp country screen add all dimensions and details required.
- From the main item master screen add the component to the pack items and go to Retail by zone screen.
- Change the selling UOM as KG, notice now the selling UOM is changed to KG in item master screen.
- Try to submit the item by clicking submit status -- Notice that the selling UOM is getting changed to EA from KG.
- If we navigate to another other screen and come back to Item master then the selling UOM is getting changed back to KG.
- This behaviour is incorrect and user is getting confused in using the item for this item creation setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document