Uninhibiting a Device Results in Only the Last Phase Processed Being Applied Via SCADAInterface
(Doc ID 2785377.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, SCADA Multispeak Adapters
Uninhibiting a device in NMS results in only last the phase processed via SCADA Interface being applied.
While testing with the SCADAInterface over we noticed this unexpected behavior where only the last phase processed from an inbound message is applied to the device
Expected that all phases should be getting processed properly.
1. Find any device that have points in DIGITAL_MEASUREMENTS and has more than 1-phase.
2. Scan Inhibit that device from the SCADA Summary
3. Send in a SCADAStatusChangedNotification to the SCADAInterface with a different state for that device. NOTE: allow_multiphase_controls & allow_multiphase_updates are both set to 'false' and for any device update all phase points are sent in a single message.
4. Verify message is processed via JVM output and DDS_ALARM_LOG
5. Cancel the device inhibit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document