TMS LITE Browser to be Retired with TMS 5.4
(Doc ID 2785620.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Thesaurus Management System - Version 5.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As a part of the TMS 5.4 release Oracle will retire the TMS Lite Browser, and move the Report Template to TMS Classic
- The TMS Lite Browser enables a user to search and browse a READ-ONLY display of the Oracle TMS Repository data, and search for dictionary terms within the source data.
- Medical coding activities, i.e., classifying (coding) a verbatim term cannot be done using the TMS Lite Brower, only TMS Classic can be used for such activities.
- Customers will still be able to utilize the Disconnected System Integration (DSI) feature after TMS Lite has been retired.
Report Template, currently part of TMS Lite
- In order to ensure no loss in service for those customers that utilize the Report Template we will move this feature to TMS Classic as part of the TMS 5.4 release.
Report Template Details from TMS User Guide
- You can customize the layout of TMS reports using Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher. You can download the default template and, for example, change the background color, add conditional statements, insert logos and other images, change the order of the fields displayed. You then upload this customized template back into TMS with its own name. Each time a user runs the report, he or she can choose to use the default template or a customized template.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document