Rating Issue With StartTime
(Doc ID 2787273.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Rating business logic in going to be production environment
User configured pricing "When an event crosses multiple time periods, charge using Start time" in the pricing via PDC UI. When you pass a usage which crosses the validity bucket, the split rating is happening.
Split rating should not happen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. There are two plans, Base Plan with credit of 20GB FDU and Addon with Unlimited Bucket
Base Plan -> Free_Data_usage (FDU) Bucket
Add_On - > AACO Bucket
NOTE: "When an event crosses multiple time periods, charge using Start time" is set in the pricing.
2. BasePlan configured (valid for a Month) and Addon (valid for 1 Day)
3. If the addOn is Purchased at 24th May (Valid From - from 24rd May 00:00 to 26th May 00:00). Current Validity for FDU is 24th May to 31ST May 24:00
4. Initiated GY Session at 25th May 23:00 and terminated the Session at 26th May at 12:01.
4a) Start at 11:00 PM : Reserved 250 MB from Both FDU and AACO
4b) Processed Update 500MB at 11:30 : consumed 500MB from AACO
4c) Processed Update 500MB at 11:59 : consumed 500MB from AACO
4d) Processed Update 500MB at 12:01 : consumed 475 from AACO and 25 MB from FDU
4e) Terminate at 12:01 : consumed 1475 from AACO and 25 MB from FDU
5. The Balance got deducted at Both the bucket.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document