Import through Level Template Is Not Redlining BOM Without Any Error
(Doc ID 2788093.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import through level template it is not redlining
Redline should happen correctly after import
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Web Client, and create a new ECO
- Go to Tool > Import
- Select Source Import file
- Select Template Type: Level Template
- Click Preference, and set Business Rule > Change Mode: Redlining
- Map the attributes, and Next
- On the Redline Options, select Use the following Change for redlining, and select the ECO created in step 1
- Import, and wait till it completes
- See the Import completes without error, and none of them are rejected
- Open the ECO used for Import, and go to Affected Items table. See there is no redline on the BOM where the changes are made
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document