Approving Standard Allocation Causes Unexplained Approval Failure
(Doc ID 2788659.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to approve a standard allocation with PO sourced item. After clicking in approve, the allocation gets in a status calculation error and in the notification the message is Approval Failure.
In the application log a stack trace is capture with the following:
Caused by: oracle.retail.apps.alc.model.core.util.AllocException: Status.approved at oracle.retail.apps.alc.core.service.ApprovalService.approveStores(ApprovalService.java:120)
- Staple item ranged to Store and WH 1211, 10001
- ITEM_LOC for store has default sourcing method as WH 10001
- Store has default WH as 10001
- ITEM sales data exist in ITEM_LOC_HIST and MV_SUBCLASS_LOC_HIST
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a PO for WH1
2. Create Standard allocation for Store based on PO
3. Policy set to History
5. Open allocation and approve
Exception : oracle.retail.apps.framework.asynctask.publicmodel.common.AsyncTaskRuntimeException: oracle.retail.apps.alc.calc.exception.AllocCalculationException: Status.approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document