Criteria Disappears From the Privilege Configuration Upon Editing the Privilege Criteria Associated to a Create Privilege, With a New Condition
(Doc ID 2788920.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit the privilege criteria with a new condition, the criteria disappears from the Create Privilege Configuration.
- Navigate to Java Client -> User Settings -> Privileges -> Create -> Create Privilege
- Enter the details. Click on New Criteria Button
- Enter the details and give object type as Documents (Don't give any attribute condition). Click Ok
- Click on 'Privilege Criteria' -> Criteria tab -> Edit Button
- Click the add button. Give the condition TitleBlock.DocumentType IN Document. Click OK
- Search the Privilege. The Privilege Criteria got disappeared
Upgrade to Agile 9.3.6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document