After Upgrade To Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) 126.96.36.199 ,The Redlined Bill Of Materials (BOM) Fields Name Changes Frequently
(Doc ID 2793136.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Redlined Bill Of Materials (BOM) Fields Name shows differently when multiple browsers are opened.
The Redlined Bill Of Materials (BOM) Fields Name shows same always.
Chinese UI is enabled
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open browser, Login Agile system in one tab.
- Click the recent visit list. And pick up one of the change orders. Click change orders.
- Go to Affected items table. Select one of the affected items row.
- Check the redlined BOM tab Attribute names:
- Open new window to Login Agile system in same browser.
- Go back the previous session tab opened in step 2 and scroll to any next affected item.
- Check the redlined BOM field names
The BOM tab-> Column attribute names got changed from Item Number, Find Num, Qty, Sub Qty to below attributes:
RUP 11 was applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document