Projects Continuously Publish Without Making Any Changes to the Project(s)
(Doc ID 2794602.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P6 publish project process keeps republishing projects over and over again, even though no changers have been made to the projects.
- Publish projects ever 1 minute
- Number of changes exceeds 1
- Time since last publication exceeds 8 hours
- Publish idle projects - disabled
- Maximum number to publish: 100
- Baseline publication - enabled
Projects should not publish if no changes have been made and the publication settings are set as detailed above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document