Active Session Not Ending When MSISDN Is Changed
(Doc ID 2796137.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) does not get rid of active sessions after Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number (MSISDN) change on the subscriber during an ongoing session.
- created account with an MSISDN, say 1234567890
- CohQL> select value() from PublicUserIdentity;
- executed seagul requests for (INITIAL, UPDATE, TERMINATE), all ok
- now send only INITIAL request
- check balance cache, note the ActiveReservationMap
- see that new reservation is cleared, the old one is still there, expected that the old one is cleared. This results in hanging sessions in the cache.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document