Wrong Validity for Sub-balances Allocated at Recurrence
(Doc ID 2796933.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong validity for sub-balances allocated at recurrence
The validTo/validFrom value for the recurring resources has two values depend on the delay period:
1. when the pin_virtual_time is set to be during the delay period -> then the validity dates are not rounded;
2. when the pin_virtual_time is set after the delay period -> then the validity dates are rounded;
This behavior is for both cases: with recurrence status = SUCCESS and recurrence status = FAILED.
--------after delay period info--------
The issue here is that when prepaid bill is ran during the delay period, the valid_from/to is not rounded and when prepaid bill is ran after the delay period, the valid_from /to is rounded at midnight.
valid_from/valid_to to be rounded at midnight. For example: valid_from/to = 2021-06-19 00:00:00/2021-07-04 00:00:00.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a subscriber in ACTIVE state;
2. Sdd money and purchase a bundle (Base Offer May 2017:3 euro option)
3. Move pin_virtual_time at the recurrence day and set the hour different than 00:00:00 (00:24:22)/ first day after the delay period (1day)
4. Run prepaid billing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document