DMS ERROR While Breaking Pack
(Doc ID 2796960.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While breaking a pack in WMS HH application, a DMS error occurs, which inserts the following line into error_log table:
ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.sql.SQLException: Fail to convert to internal representation: oracle.jdbc.driver.T2SConnection@5cd1d0d0
This error does not occurs when scp task_log and ahl_log are zero. However, business demands the task log and activity log to be activated.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Ensure that scp task_log and ahl_log are set to 2 and 1 respectively.
2. Receive a pack item in WMS
3. Use the Disassemble kit functionality:
4. In the HH follow the steps: Processing/Others -> 2 Disassemble Kit -> After filling the fields, confirm (F4)
5. DMS ERROR occurs and break pack is not processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document