When Importing A CSV File with Special Characters, Other Special Characters Are Being Added In the Created Object
(Doc ID 2797229.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a CSV import with a file that has any characters that are not supported by Standard Unicode Text, there are Special Characters that are being propagated into the created object.
Customer does not believe that this occurred in prior versions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the CSV import is to be performed.
- Import the CSV file that may contain a special character.
- The resulting object contains the special character and perhaps others are added during the process.
- Run a UDR that is reporting the data from the BP record or line items that were created and those special characters are being displayed instead of the expected data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document