Load in CAD Fails Because of Special Characters in The Name Of Files
(Doc ID 2798278.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The CAD Load Process does not succeed loading the assembly and it does not display any error to the user. It just fails silently. Also in some cases only one element might shows up in the Tree View (not always)
the expectation is that despite the Tree View showing only one element, the assembly structure should be loaded from Agile and (optionally) opens in the CAD system subsequently.
Steps to reproduce
- In Agile Web Client select "Actions"
- Then select "Load to CAD"
- The load preview window shows up
- In the load preview window click on "Load in CAD", the preparation window may flash briefly but nothing happens. The Tree View might show only one element
- The assembly does not show/Load in SolidWorks
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document