Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics (OPLA) User Defined Cascade List Data Not Populating in Dimension Tables
(Doc ID 2799133.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics - Version 3.6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OPLA Stage FULL ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) is not pulling all the page three attributes of Projects.
Data was not populated in for some PAGE_THREE.LISTs for PPM objects in OPLA configurator.
After ETL full load data, Data should be populated in for all PAGE_THREE.LIST for PPM objects in OPLA configurator without any issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Agile Java Client as admin
2. Open Classes -> Subclass Tabs: Project
3. Attributes: Page Three
4. Name: Test Cascade List
5. Type: Lists (It is a cascaded list.)
6. Log into Agile Web Client
7. Open PPM Project
8. Page Three Cascade List attribute field Value is updated and saved.
9. Open OPLA configurator
10. Options -> Subject areas -> Product Portfolio Management
12. Activity Fact Table
13. Target Column Mappable PLM Attribute Target Dimension Table
ACT_USRDEF_LIST7 LIST PPM_ACTIVIYT_D
14. Edit the selected Row
15. Attribute Name:
Not showing the attribute of Page Three in OPLA configurator after FULL ETL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document