Return To Vendor Leaving Inventory Unavailable Stock In Error.
(Doc ID 2800007.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an RTV is canceled without deleting the containers, the unavailable inventory stock does not return to the basket. Zeroing the stock and causing an error in the inventory.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have an item with unavailable inventory (total SOH 49, available SOH 40, Customer order 6 and Nonsellable 3).
2. Create a RTV for that item with QTY 3 (the nonsellable stock) and approve it.
3. Observe nonsellable becomes 0 and RTV reserved becomes 3.
4. Ship the RTV, RTV shipment goes in status "In Progress".
5. Stock is removed from the unsellable query view (it still remains in the nonsellable qty).
6. Delete the RTV from Shipment details screen.
7. The RTV is in status request canceled.
8. The inventory inquiry leaves 3 units in the unavailable stock and in the non-salable inquiry there is no stock.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document