Error In Transfer Shipment That Cannot Be Deleted In SIM
(Doc ID 2800008.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a transfer in Store lnventory Management (SIM), when the same transfer request document is used in two shipments and the second is dispatched, the first cannot be eliminated or modified.
When user tries to delete the first shipment it fails with: "One or more containers have been completed and must be canceled to cancel the shipment".
If user try to dispatch the transfer, it fails with: "Stale data - Transaction aborted"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a transfer request (example: store A requests item 100600020 from store B).
2. Accept the transfer request in store B.
3. Create shipment for the transfer (using document id X) and confirm but do not dispatch.
4. Create a new shipment for the same transfer using same document id X (was not aware of the other shipment).
Observe the remaining QTY is zero, but it allows to modify the screen.
5. Confirm the new shipment and Dispatch. Status changed to shipped.
6. Try to delete the first shipment but it fails with "One or more containers have been completed and must be canceled to cancel the shipment".
7. Try to dispatch the first shipment, it fails with "Stale data - Transaction aborted".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document