'QUANTITY_IN_TRANSIT' and 'QUANTITY_TOTAL' Incorrectly Updated For Transfer Shipments
(Doc ID 2800614.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a transfer shipment in SIM, after the container is 0 received, QUANTITY_IN_TRANSIT is cleared at the receiving location but the QUANTITY_TOTAL does not get updated at the sending location. After the container is adjusted at the receiving location in SIM, QUANTITY_TOTAL is reduced again at the sending location and QUANTITY_TOTAL is increased at the receiving location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use an item with a valid SOH in RMS & SIM.
2. Create Transfer shipment in SIM and Dispatch.
3. Transfer shipment reduces QUANTITY_TOTAL at sending location and populates QUANTITY_IN_TRANSIT at receiving location.
4. Then zero receive the container in SIM at receiving store.
5. After the container is 0 received in SIM, QUANTITY_IN_TRANSIT is cleared at receiving location but the QUANTITY_TOTAL does not get updated at sending location in SIM.
6. Adjust the container in SIM.
7. After the container is adjusted at receiving location in SIM, QUANTITY_TOTAL is again reduced at sending location and QUANTITY_TOTAL is increased at receiving location.
This is causing inventory being reduced twice at sending location in SIM but not in RMS and RMS-SIM variance at sending location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document