Fractional Values Displayed On Transfer Details Screen
(Doc ID 2800852.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an item having supplier pack size greater than 1, if a transfer is created for quantity less than supplier pack size Transfer Details screen is showing Transfer Quantity in decimal values.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an item with a Stock Order Multiple (SOM) on Item Master as case.
- Assign a supplier to the item and define a case size greater than 1 say 4.
- Range the item to two warehouses.
- Create an EG transfer via the xtsf RIB message for a quantity of 3 eaches.
- View transfer in RMS UI and see that the quantity on the transfer is shown as a fractional value (0.75).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document