Store Information Is Displayed On Screen Item Loc In User With Active Data Security
(Doc ID 2800982.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With active data security, the item locations screen it shows the list of all active stores in the system.
User should see only locations assigned in security filtering.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter RMS with user with active data security.
2. Validate that data security is active data_level_security_ind = 'Y'.
3. Enter the Task / Items / Manage Items menu and enter the items search screen.
4. Enter an Item assigned to all stores in Item Loc.
5. The Item is entered in the Item Locations screen.
6. This screen shows all the information of stores without repeating the data security assignment of the user with whom they entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document