C.1.6.1.r.2 Not Populating in Amendment Report
(Doc ID 2801958.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 to 8.2.1 [Release 8.1 to 8.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
C.1.6.1.r.2 not populating in amendment report.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Book in case.
2) Add the necessary data into the case for PMDA reporting.
3) Add an attachment file in additional information tab. Leave the Classification & Keywords field blank.
4) Lock the case and auto schedule and generate the initial report. Observe that 'C.1.6.1.r.2' does not populate in the report. This is an expected behavior.
5) Transmit and submit the report. Ensure the ACK is received for the initial case and PMDA number is updated.
6) Unlock the case and add Amendment follow up with significant check box checked.
7) Add second attachment file in additional information tab.
8) Select Classification (example: Photograph) and enter Keywords and Description fields.
9) Lock the case, auto schedule and generate the Amendment report. Observe that 'C.1.6.1.r.2' is NOT populate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document