Switchplan not Recording All Steps
(Doc ID 2802429.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version:
Switchplan not recording all steps
Steps to recreate:
(1) Opened switch plan, for example 20000000
(2) Changed the default header to a custom header
(3) Inserted blank step to type in a comment.
(4) Had the viewer in real-time mode to view customer list on a transformer
(5) Put it in study mode with the recorder on in the plan and right clicked on the transformer in the viewer and clicked open.
(6) Device showed open in the viewer but didn’t record onto the plan, and the switching sheets main page shows 2 under the steps column…
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document