Invalid Request / Error While Processing Request After New FTP 8.1.1 Installation on TP Rule and Conditional Assumption Screens
(Doc ID 2802438.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI / AAI)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
On FTP after a new installation of only FTP 8.1.1 Application Pack, the Transfer Pricing Rule is giving the following error:
Invalid request / Error while processing request
Please contact your System Administrator for more information.
In the following screens:
- Transfer Pricing Rules definition -> Assumptions Specification
- Conditional Assumptions screen -> Lower Conditions section
Note: Similar error may also appear in User Group Authorization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install FTP 811 application pack
2. Navigate Funds Transfer Pricing -> FTP Assumption Specification -> Transfer Pricing Rules
3. Click the new button and select a leaf / node to define
4. Error occurs either when clicking Transfer Pricing Method Selector or Conditional Assumptions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document