XLS Header Columns Are Not Exported in Selected Order
(Doc ID 2802512.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 5.0 to 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When exporting a project to XLSX (Excel) format and specifying the header columns in a desired order in the export template, after the export is complete the columns will be in the default order rather than the specified order.
The columns in the exported Excel file should appear in the order specified in the export template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P6, open a project.
- Select File > Export and select the XSLX format.
- Click Activity Relationships and choose the open project.
- Modify any template to remove all non-mandatory columns by highlighting each one and clicking the Left arrow <-.
- Re-add a non-mandatory column in the second slot and click OK.
- Select the modified template and click Modify.
- The non-mandatory field has been moved to the bottom slot and the exported file reflects that placement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!