"'No Switching Sheets" Error When Choosing "Switching Plans" Button in Control Tool
(Doc ID 2802581.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Web Workspace
Can't open switching sheet from control tool
Operators are unable to open switch sheets directly from the Control Tool if the sheets do not have any recorded steps.
The device and the switching sheet exists in the SWMAN_DEVICE_SHEET view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps on an OPAL demo system:
- Delete a key entry from the SWMAN_STEP table
delete from SWMAN_STEP where step_idx = 10 and step_cls = 3105 and seq_sheet_id = 1;
- Launch Web Workspace with Switching.
- Get Authority
- Target to device T22775
- Create a new Emergency switch sheet
- Press the Link Device button
- Do NOT record any steps
- Move the step to Hold Pending.
- Save the sheet.
- Close the sheet
- Bring up the device in the viewer
- open the Control Tool
- Select "Switching Plans..."
- This error appears: 'There are no switching sheets for device "T22775" '
- Add the row back to the SWMAN_STEP table:
insert into swman_step (step_idx, step_cls, seq_sheet_id, state_key) values (10, 3105, 1, 260);
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document