Uploading File to File Folder via FileLoad Fails with Error: 'Cannot perform this operation because the attachment is checked out'
(Doc ID 2802671.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to run Fileload for File Folder with below error:
Cannot perform this operation because the attachment is checked out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user, and go to Admin tab > Server Settings > Locations > File Manager tab, and open the File Manager setting
- Under Vault Configuration, Add New Vault, and define Custom Vault
- Prepare index file with 50 rows
- Place target files under Custom Vault location
- Log into Java Client, and run Tools > FileLoad, and execute FileLoad
- FileLoad shows Total: 50, Bad:50 , Processed: 50, loaded: 0
- FileLoad log file shows Error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document