Document Header Maintenance Screen Allows Users to Click On Order LOV Without a Vendor
(Doc ID 2802714.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Document Maintenance screen, Supplier validation is skipped if user enters a space in Order Number and clicks on Order Lov.
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Document Search screen.
- Choose Action = New, Document Type = Merchandise Invoice
- On the Document Maintenance Header screen, click on Order LOV and notice the message "You must first select a Vendor, or enter an Order number." as expected.
- Click on OK.
- Enter a space in the order number field.
- Click on Order LOV and you will not see the message in step 3 above. This is not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document